Monday, January 24, 2011

Fourteen MORE things I never imagined I'd say...and then I had kids

Last March, I wrote a post about some of the crazy things that have come out of T's and my mouths since we became parents. Somehow, posting that list did not end our insane babble. (Imagine that!) Here, then, is another assortment of crazy bits of conversation you'll hear around here.

  1. Come pick up all your ears, please. [Mr. Potato-head parts left strewn on the floor]
  2. No cat treats for you, Mister.
  3. And we do not play in the litter box.
  4. Two whole days with no emergency laundry. Woo hoo!
  5. Peanut butter for Christmas dinner? Hmmm...I'll think about it.
  6. Where are your pants? [which is a corollary to...]
  7. We're not leaving until everyone is wearing pants.
  8. You did it! You tinkled on the potty! Yay! High five! Good job!
  9. No Wiggling until you put your toys away. [as in, singing and dancing with a recording of The Wiggles]
  10. Did you just whack your brother? [Who are we, the Corleones?] 
  11. Will you please stop kissing your sister.
  12. No licking the window!
  13. Thank you for sharing, Buddy, but Pumpkin doesn't want any lemonade.
  14. Who needs a zerbert? Gonna get ya! Gonna get ya!
At this point, I'm pretty confident this second list will not be the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment