Twelve Things I Never Imagined I'd Say...and Then I Had Kids
Yes, every one of these has actually come out of my or T's mouth--some a frightening number of times.
1) Oh no. Did you step in your sandwich?
2) We do not drink bath water.
3) Pumpkin [our feisty reformed alley cat] doesn't eat birthday cake.
4) Pumpkin doesn't need a bubble bath.
5) Pumpkin doesn't want a kiss.
6) Don't poke Pumpkin.
7) Where did you put that cookie?
8) Take that [pick an object, any object that ISN'T food] out of your mouth.
9) Great sale on milk this week, so I bought six gallons. I'll freeze three and leave the rest for now.
10) Put that back in your nose where you found it.
11) See, ladybugs don't taste very good.
12) Cheese doesn't belong in your ears.
This is after only three years. No doubt this list is going to grow....
No comments:
Post a Comment